• "International Organization" means an organization and its subordinate bodies governed by public international law, or any other body which is set up by, or on the basis of, an agreement between two or more countries.
• "Personal Data" means any information relating to an identifiable natural person ('data subject'); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person and includes Special Category Personal Data.
• "Processing" means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure, or destruction.
• "Special Category Personal Data" means personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, your criminal record, genetic and biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning your sex life or sexual orientation.
Tingler Ltd, a United Kingdom’s based company, owns and operates Tingler (the App). Tingler Ltd is committed to maintaining the privacy of its users. We recognize that visitors and App users are concerned about their privacy, as well as the confidentiality and security of any Personal Data given.
• Legitimate Business Purposes: We may collect and use your Personal Data even if we are not collecting and using it for the purposes of entering into a contract with you or providing you with our services if we believe that: (i) our collection and use will not harm you; (ii) such collection and use is consistent with what you would reasonably expect in the context of our use of your Personal Data; and (iii) it is necessary to fulfil our legitimate interests.
• This might involve things like using your Personal Data to better our App or the services we provide to you.
• Legal Compliance: In some circumstances, we may be compelled to process your Personal Data to comply with the law, such as if we are subject to a court order or a regulatory authority that requires such processing.
• By stopping to use the relevant App or Related Website, you may withdraw your consent to our collection and processing of your Personal Data at any time. If you are a member who has registered an account, you can withdraw your permission to us collecting and using your Personal Data and Special Category Personal Data by closing your account and requesting that it be suspended or destroyed. Suspension or deletion requests can be submitted through your account or by contacting us using the information below.
• This information we get about you is not Personal Data, and it will stay anonymous in any case. Unless you have either registered as a member or signed in as a member at the time of usage, we do not link the anonymous information to any other Personal Data. As a result, we will not relate a record of your usage of our App to you personally if you have not identified yourself on the App, such as by registering as a member or signing on as a member.
• Members: We collect information about you when you register as a member so that we can offer you with the full range of membership advantages. When you first register, we gather non-identifying information as well as Personal Data from you directly, as well as from time to time if you supply us with new information. Tingler Ltd may collect the following types of personal information: (i) your full name; (ii) your email address; (iii) your residential address; (iv) your phone number; (v) a photograph of you; (vi) your age; (vii) your occupation; (viii) a description of your appearance; (ix) your credit card and billing information (if provided by you).
• We may also collect certain Special Category Personal Data, such as (i) your racial or ethnic origin; (ii) your political opinions; (iii) your religious beliefs or affiliations; (iv) your philosophical beliefs or trade union membership; (v) your health; (vi) your sexual preferences, practices, or orientation, for legal compliance and to properly enable you to use our services.
• You may disable cookies in your browser by changing the necessary settings, but you may not be able to utilize the full functionality of our App if you do so.
• Our App makes use of Google Analytics, a feature that sends information about app usage to Google servers in the United States. Individual users are not identified by Google Analytics, and your IP address is not linked to any other Google data. We utilize Google Analytics statistics to better analyses app / website traffic and web page use.
• Using your Google account's Ads Settings, you may alter or opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising.
• Third party interactions: On our App, we may enable third parties to deliver advertisements, such as approved service providers, advertising firms, data management platforms, and ad networks.
• These firms may gather information about people who view or engage with their adverts using tracking technologies (such as cookies, pixel tags, web beacons, device IDs, or advertising IDs). Any information collected by these third parties through cookies is fully anonymous and cannot be used to identify you. 360, Adobe, Akamai, Appnexus, Baidu, Bing, Cake, Chargeback.com, Criteo, Dating Group, Ecom Services, Facebook, Firebase, Google Ads, Google Ads Manager, Google Analytics, HotJar, Index Exchange, Naver, Olark, Oracle, Publift, Pubmatic, Pusher, RayGun, Rubicon Project, SDL, Sentient, Taboola, TikTok, Twitter, Visa Inc. Yahoo are examples of such third.
• You may opt out of third-party data collecting by changing your browser settings or turning off your profile.
• Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Weibo, Tiktok, and other social media sites are all interfaced with by Tingler Ltd. You should evaluate the privacy policies of these services if you choose to "like" or "share" information from our App through them. If you're a member of a social media site, the interfaces may allow that site to link your visits to this App to other Personal Data.
• Use and disclosure of Personal Data: Personal data will be used in automated decision-making processes as part of the use of personal data for the primary purpose.
• We will only use or share Personal Data about you for a reason other than the Primary Purpose (a "Secondary Purpose") if one or more of the following conditions are met: (i) the Secondary Purpose is related to the Primary Purpose, and (ii) you would reasonably expect us to use or disclose the Personal Data for the Secondary Purpose; or (iii) you have consented to the use or disclosure for the Secondary Purpose; or (iv) the use or disclosure of the Personal Data is required or authorized under law, regulation, or coercion; or (v) the use or disclosure of the Personal Data is required or authorized under law, regulation.
• We may share a hash of your email address (but no other Personal Data) to third parties, such as Facebook, in order to better target our advertising to you using products like Facebook's Custom Audiences, in order to market our products and services to you.
• Your hashed email address will only be compared for the purpose of advertising our goods and services to you, and it will not be used for any other reason by that third party. The hash of your email address will not be used to identify you or your email address, and we will not send any more information about you to that third party.
• Holding of Personal Data: We shall employ industry-standard procedures and take all necessary precautions to protect Personal Data from: (i) abuse, interference, and loss; and (ii) unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure.
• In the unusual event that there is a severe data breach that puts your rights and freedoms at risk, we shall inform the appropriate supervisory body in your country as soon as possible. We will also tell you if there is a strong danger that a severe data breach would jeopardize your rights and freedoms.
• Overseas disclosure: Any profile information you offer to us will be publicly available on your profile, regardless of where the visitor is located. By establishing a profile, you agree that recipients from other countries will be able to see it.
• We may need to allow our staff or suppliers (who may be located or whose resources may be located outside of your country of residence) to access your profile information, billing information, or other Personal Data that you have supplied in order to provide customer support, back-office functions, fraud prevention tasks, or provide services to you.
• In all other cases, we will only disclose Personal Data to a Third-Party Country recipient or an International Organization if we are obliged or permitted to do so by law, regulation, or a court order.
• Information not Confidential: Any content or information you offer for inclusion in a member profile will be considered as non-proprietary and nonconfidential. We are free to utilize such content or information in any way we see fit. Tingler Ltd will use the material or information you have provided to us (including any profile information, photographs, video, or audio recordings) to copy your profile into any other relevant dating site owned and operated by Tingler Ltd, or any other relevant dating site forming part of our Company. Any such content or information you supply will be made accessible for reading by other members or users of the App.
• Communication: We retain the right to send you electronic mail about suggested profile matches, activity alerts such as interest or message notifications, promotions or offers, modifications or additions to our services, or other products and services of our related businesses.
• If you are a member of our App, you can adjust your email choices by going to the "Notifications" tab and changing the settings to select the kind of emails you want to receive.
• Unless we have concluded that there is some cause or duty compelling us to withhold access to the Personal Data, we shall contact you within one (1) month of receiving your request and supply you with the Personal Data requested.
• Despite the above, we may make your Personal Data available to our thirdparty service providers (to enable us to deliver our services to you), our affiliated entities that operate dating services under our control, or other members of our Company in certain circumstances (for example, where you have requested that we port or transfer the profile you have created on one of our Apps to an alternative App or dating service).
• Data Portability: Where we have used an automated means to process your Personal Data, we will provide you with a copy of such Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format; and (ii) where technically feasible, we will transmit your personal data directly to another data holder after receiving your request.
• Commercially sensitive information: We are unable to provide you with access to your Personal Data in cases were doing so would expose commercially sensitive information. However, we shall explain why we came to this conclusion.
• Use of intermediaries: We may, if it is fair, use the services of an intermediary to provide you with access to your Personal Data if we are unable to do so directly.
• Correction and erasure of Personal Data: It is your obligation to verify the accuracy of the information you supply to us and to update your Personal Data as needed. If you are unable to rectify any Personal Data kept by us for whatever reason, please contact us using the information provided in the following clause.
• If we decide not to change your information after receiving your request, we will tell you within one month of the basis for our denial and the means available to you to challenge our decision.
• Refusal to correct or erase: We shall give you with reasons if we decline or deny you access to your Personal Data, or if we refuse to update or remove your Personal Data at any time.
• Restriction of processing: You have the right to request that we limit or restrict how we deal with and process your Personal Data, in which case we will only do so with your agreement; for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims against us; or for the protection of another person's rights.
• Costs: In most cases, access to, deletion, and correction of your Personal Data, as well as any correspondence linked to it, will be provided free of charge.
• We may charge you a fair price for providing information or communication, or implementing the action requested, if your demands are plainly unjustified or excessive in nature (especially owing to repetitiveness). We have the right to decline your request if it is clearly unfounded or excessive in nature.
• Specific Objection Rights: You have the right to object if we process your Personal Data without your consent for the following reasons: (i) performing a task in the public interest; (ii) exercising an official authority vested in us; or (iii) where it is in our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party to do so.
• If you object to our use of your Personal Data, we will not use it unless we have compelling legitimate grounds to do so, such as for the purposes of establishing, exercising, or defending legal claims.
• We shall stop using your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes as soon as practically possible after receiving your objection.
• You also have the option of filing a complaint with the appropriate supervisory authority in your area. If you're not sure who your appropriate supervisory authority is, please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
• Our Response: Within 30 days of receiving your complaint, we will advise you in writing of the course of action we intend to take in response to your complaint, as well as the steps you can take if you are dissatisfied with our answer.
Post: Tingler Ltd,
85 Great Portland Street,
London, W1W 7LT.
How To Download Tingler?
Tingler The Dating App is available to download right now for iOS and Android from the links provided on this website.You can also download Tingler from your App Store or Play Store.
sApp is available for all devices, consectetur adipisicing elit. Vel neque, cumque. Temporibus eligendi veniam, necessitatibus aut id labore nisi quisquam.* Available on iPhone, iPad and all Android devices